PPC SEM – Pay Per Click Search Engine Marketing
- Increase Web Site traffic
- Improve Search Engine Results position
- Additional sales and customer acquisition
- Higher brand awareness and customer satisfaction
There are new companies sprouting up every five blocks making wild promises on search engine marketing (SEM). The Newbie willing to choose a marketing strategy for his/her new venture is often confused by a list of acronyms spewed by the SEM Company.
Get Our Internet Marketing E-Book with Chapters on PPC!
SEM and PPC will give your business an extra boost. But without a tactical expert in SEM marketing, the investment may turn out to be a waste. The experts at Ping Tech Group are trained SEM marketers, and one of the best in Search engine analytics. This gives them the tactical advantage to help you save money on choosing the right ad words for the betterment of your business. PING’s proven track records in promoting small and medium businesses are shining examples of expertise. The methods used are all ethical, so there is no chance for Google penalization. To know more about our value added service, please contact us for a free quote and/or analysis.
More than the traditional form of advertising, the targeted traffic can be hit easily through the PPC method, which is the sponsored links that show up when a web search is performed in Google, Yahoo and other search engines.
In PPC programs the online advertisers will pay Internet Publishers the agreed upon PPC rate when an ad is clicked on, regardless if a sale is made or not. This is a novel method of marketing, where the product or the service of the company not only gains exposure but also the company pays to the owner of the web only if a customer clicks on the site. This gives a control on the amount one wants to spend on a marketing campaign and can also clearly track the effectiveness of one’s ad campaign.
Using a pay per click management tool eliminates this stress, and opens the door for you to discover:
- Your largest set of pay-per-click keywords,
- Your most qualified audience, and
- Your most lucrative opportunities for text ad bidding.
SEM and PPC land is a level playground where every player is equal. Here small and medium players can stay ahead of other mammoth players.
The following facts make SEM and PPC essential to stay afloat in today’s competitive business market
- About 72 million American adults are online every day.
- Search engines drive about 85% of new visitors to a website.
- 36% of all Internet searches are based on geographical locations.
- 82% of the local searches end up buying or visiting a store they have searched.
- The conversion rates of PPC can be 50% higher than the organic results.
- PPC increases the local visibility of the business than your regular marketing strategies.
CPC (Cost per click):
CPC is a module that has evolved to new age advertising. This model requires the advertiser to pay based on the number of clicks the advertisement receives.
CPA (Click per Action):
CPA is an alternative to CPC frauds. The payment made is not only for clicks but the action after clicking. The after-click suggestions are filling out an online form or an online survey.
SEM (Search Engine Marketing): Is the broad category that encompasses both paid advertisements, and organic search results (SEO). The context in which used will sometimes be vague as to which it is referring to.