Why do I Need Internet Marketing?W
ith the number of internet users growing rapidly over the past few years, it has become important for any company to ensure that they have a highly visible online presence. This is where Internet Marketing gives the specialist to boost sales and profits. Proper Internet Marketing efforts will reach out to a vast potential client base that is far larger and more diverse than any business owner can even imagine. With the introduction of Internet Marketing, print advertising, telemarketing and trade shows have become out-dated and inefficient. Internet Market offers qualified leads, where as the conventional methods can only target vast demographic segments.
- Almost 8 new people come onto the internet every second states the Internet World Stats.com, 2012.
- 1/3 of the world’s population is on the internet – ICT Facts & Figures, 2011. ➢ Google is the new Yellow Pages.
- Smartphone shoppers will reach 68.6 million in 2012. Smart phones users will reach 106.7 million in 2012, up 18.4% from 2011.
- Tablet users will reach 54.8 million in 2012, up by 62.8% from 33.7 million in 2011.
- iPad users will reach 41.9 million in 2012.
(Source: 25 eye-popping internet facts) 1
Internet Marketing – A cost effective tool for advertising
Internet Marketing enables companies to be sure that it is using an affordable and most effective form of advertising and branding. While newspapers charge thousands of dollars for their premium advertising space, local Internet Marketing helps to reach a wider client base for just a few dollars a day. Start-up businesses, which may have a smaller budget, use online marketing. Internet Marketing acts as a major advertising tool, as it reaches more clients than any newspaper or hand out business cards could.
- 88.1% of US internet users 14+ will browse or research products online in 2012.
- 83.9% of internet researchers will make at least one purchase via the web during 2012.
- Online buyers will reach 154.6% million in 2012, up 4.4% from 2011.
(Source: 25 eye-popping internet facts) 1
Effective Tools of Internet Marketing – Social Media:
Growing popularity of social media sites paves the way to communicate, socialize and network with both new and existing customers. Successful businesses are sure to include social media efforts within their Internet Marketing Strategy. Social Media allows for interactive communication with the clients as a company can post replies or comments or queries.
Get your FREE E-Book
Download your FREE copy of the Internet Marketing Guide, Co-Branded with the industry leader in inbound marketing Hubspot.
Benefits of Internet Marketing:
Utilizing Internet Marketing Solutions, companies are able to build their brand awareness, gain more PR, and as a result, sell more of what they have to offer. Businesses should choose the right social media channels that suit their clientelle. They should create a unique profile, and use it effectively, thereby making social media an effective Internet Marketing tool. Surveys and polls can be placed on the company’s website that paves way to determine the potential clients’ expectations.
Internet Marketing helps consumers be fully aware of the product or services they are about to pay for. It gives them all of the information they may need, including the nature of the company that produced it & its advantage over the other brands available in the market. This type of marketing saves the consumer more money and time thereby allowing him to research & compare products more efficiently. It gives the customer maximum exposure to the array of products & serivces available in the market.
Ping tech as your Internet marketer:
Ping tech is the Atlanta’s premier company for Internet marketing, SEO, and state of the art web design. We are skilled and have the resources to promote your business on the World Wide Web. We are Google Engage Partners, which gives us an advantage to be a master of the game. We are ardent followers of ethical (white hat) techniques. This greatly reduces your chances of Google penalization. Our dedication to quality of work, & personaized service, guarantees client staisfaction. To get a free analysis or quote, please fill out an online form here.
Some interesting Social Media Stats:
Number of years each took to reach 50 million users:
- Radio – 38 years
- TV – 13 years
- Cable – 10 years
- Internet – 5 years
(Source – Morgan Stanley)
- 24% of the adults have posted comments or reviews online about the things they buy.
- The average US internet user views 2,750 web pages per month.
- Companies that blog get 55% more web traffic.
- 64% of face book users have become “fans” of a minimum of one company. (EXACT TARGET, 2011)
- 1 out of every 8 minutes online is spent on face book. (COMSCORE, Feb 2011)
- 9 out of 10 internet users visited a social networking site each month. (COMSCORE, Feb 2011)
- Face book will reach 143.4 million US users in 2012, up 8.2% from 132.5 million in 2011.
- About 2/3 of web users will use social networks in 2012. (Source: 25 eye-popping internet facts)1